How to Book & Cancel Beginners Yoga Classes
At St Kilda Iyengar Yoga School all of our class bookings are managed via an online application called "Punchpass". This allows us to make sure that classes are a comfortable size. If you have booked a class and no longer wish to attend, please cancel your booking. Details of how can be found further down this page.
Please note, You can no longer book into classes without a Punchpass account.
If you have booked a class before, a Punchpass account has been created for you with the email address you used when booking. Please reset the password to gain access.
If you haven’t booked a class before, You will need to create an account. In the timetable section below, there are a number of buttons allowing you to login or create a Punchpass account.
- click ‘create account’ button
- open your own account (select tick box to remember your password)
If you have an existing Punchpass account, click ‘sign-in’
Then, you’ll arrive at the button called class schedule – list
Reserve your spot at your Beginners yoga classes:
- Select the beginners yoga classes you want to book,
- fill in your details
- and reserve your spot
You can also use the 'class schedule – calendar' option in the scedule below to view a full month of yoga classes. When you are looking at yoga classes by the month, you can page through the months using the tab at the top.
Can't attend a class you have booked?
You can cancel you reservation 2 ways:
- login to your Punchpass account (as above).
- Find the list of your upcoming reservations.
- simply select the ‘cancel’ option to the right of your class
- When you make a reservation, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- On this confirmation is a link to ‘click here to cancel this reservation’.